2011 m. kovo 12 d., šeštadienis

Trip to Germany, Aachen :}

And I said one day to Monica ' yeah, we could go to Aachen, because there is the nearest place, where is Vapiano! '

And we went today!

smiiile!


So me, Monica and other two Spanish girls had very nice day in Germany.
Day full of sun, walks, a lot of people in the streets, of course maybe two hours in Vapiano, with pasta, pizaa, german beer, special special desert and nice Vapiano people ( of course not so nice like in Lithuania, but still ;D ) aaaand shopping, finally I have my heart shaped glasses and some other stuff! And Catedral.. and some nice small streets..


Aaand 15 degrees of warm ! yes :}



suun !

dancing people in the streets :}

Vapiano!

My pasta aaand german beer!

they even have name on forks ! ;o


pizza pizaa, this one first time for me ;o

Delizia Orientale!

So so good!



si sii !
jeeey!





 it seems that no party for this night, because after 6 hours walking, everybody is tired.. cho cho. ;p

but still !  



















Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą